Thank you for your interest in a position at Mercy College.
Employment Application Process:
- Download and complete the Application for Teaching Employment Form or the Application for Non-Teaching Employment Form.
- Please include the following documents in your applications:
- Cover Letter
- Mercy College Application Form (Teaching or Non-Teaching)
- COVID-19 digital certificate
- Submitting Application – Please ensure you submit all required documents to 8400MercyEmployment@cewa.edu.au
- Closing Date – Please ensure your application is received by the advertised closing date and time, as late applications may not be accepted.
- Acknowledgement of your Application – all applications will be acknowledged by email when received.
- Selection Process – A panel will be established by the Principal to review applications, conduct interviews and make an appointment.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by telephone or email and invited for interview.
- Once the recruitment process is completed, candidates who are not shortlisted for interviews will be advised by email.
Any enquiries regarding employment please direct to 8400MercyEmployment@cewa.edu.au